Interest Free Finance
Pay with easy monthly instalments. Spreading the cost of your purchases couldn’t be easier with our flexible finance options that are available both in-store and online. You don’t need to wait to be able to afford the perfect home addition, simply pay a 30% minimum deposit (50% maximum deposit) and then the item is yours! Just pay the outstanding balance with fixed monthly payments for up to 24 months interest free or at 9.9% apr for up to 36/48 months. The regular payments don’t begin until the delivery has taken place.
Our finance packages are available on orders of £400 or more, and all we require is a minimum 30% deposit to get the ball rolling.
- How Do I Apply For Finance?
Our finance is easy to apply for and can be done in as little as 10 minutes.
- Found what you’re looking for? Click the ‘Apply to Pay By Finance with V12 Finance’ button at checkout and use our handy credit calculator to select a monthly payment amount and period that suits you. We require a minimum of a 30% deposit but you can pay more if you wish (up to 50% deposit maximum).
- You can double check your finance terms, deposit and monthly instalments in the calculator before applying.
- As soon as that's done you'll be able to apply for finance with our trusted partners at V12 Retail Finance where you can complete your online credit agreement. Here are the details you'll need to provide:
- Previous address if you’ve moved in the last three years (We can only deliver your order to the address that has been used to apply for finance. Purchases via finance can’t be delivered to an alternative address)
- Bank details including account number and sort code
- Email address and contact telephone number
- Daytime and / or evening number plus your work number – these should include at least one landline
- Employment and income information
- Once accepted, you’ll receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
Please remember that any finance offer is subject to acceptance. If you have been successful, you will be asked to ‘esign’ your agreement online.
Should, for whatever reason, your application be unsuccessful we will get in touch to discuss alternative ways to place the order for you.
- Can Anyone Apply For Finance?
It’s easy to apply for finance, you just need to meet these requirements:
- Spend over £400
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have been a UK resident for 3 years or more and will continue to do so
- Be able to make repayments by Direct Debit
- Be in regular employment* (minimum of 16 hours per week) including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your partner who is in regular employment.
* If you are retired and receive a pension or registered disabled and unable to work, V12 Retail Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income. Credit is subject to status, Terms and conditions apply.
- Can I Cancel My Finance?
There is nothing to stop you cancelling your finance agreement. You can cancel your finance agreement at any stage before delivery takes place but please be aware full payment of the goods is needed before we can deliver.
To cancel your finance agreement please let us know at the earliest opportunity by writing to our team or sending an email to the addresses below.
Address: Web Sales, Taskers of Accrington, Queen Mill, Queens Road, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 6DR
Please note that cancelling a finance agreement will not cancel the original order.
- Are Any Products Excluded From Finance?
Only 'Clearance' items are excluded from our Interest Free Finance offer, however the following brands are only available on 12 months interest free, or 9.9% for 24/36/48 months: Duresta, Stressless by Ekornes, Tetrad, Tetrad FF Collection & Tetrad Harris Tweed
During sale and promotion periods we may change the offerings on our interest free finance for certain brands and products. Please visit the promotions page for full details.
- Need Help?
If you’d like someone to help out with your application, just call our team who’ll be happy to lend a hand.
Lines are open: Monday - Saturday: 9:30am -5:30pm / Sunday: 11am - 5pm
JW Tasker & Son Ltd trading as Taskers of Accrington are registered in England & Wales 00277337. Registered Office: Queen Mill, Queens Road, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5 6DR. JW Tasker & Son Ltd act as a credit broker, not the lender and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. JW Tasker & Son Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority 674648. Credit provided is subject to status and minimum spend.
JW Tasker & Son Ltd may receive a commission if your application is successful, the amount may vary depending on the product chosen and the amount of credit taken out. Please contact us for further information.